Pediatric Home Healthcare
Where Children Matter Most! A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Pediatric Therapy and Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and office.
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Continuing Education (i.e., Trach and vent training provided; monthly, hands-on learning experiences)
- Uncapped nurse referral bonus
- Vacation accrual
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Provider Relations preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Prior experience in a team environment (professional/academic).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- The ability to build relationships with employees, clients, and other departments.
- Management of field employees per Pediatric Home Healthcare Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains schedules for all patients and nurses.
- Sets pay rates for nurses in the field.
- Promotes open communication between all departments.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as well as corporate goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and always serves as a role model for staff.
- Performs specific projects as requested by the Account Manager.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, ability to quickly learn payroll and scheduling software.
- Ability to navigate KanTime, a home healthcare software tool.