The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for delivering all facets of scheduling. This will be achieved through finding active field staff available to meet the needs of our patients. Training will be provided in all the software required to complete their tasks. The Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the training and development of our personnel company-wide. This position requires the maintenance of a specific group of patients. They are expected to be punctual, flexible, and possess critical thinking skills.
Pediatric Home Healthcare
Where children matter most! A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Pediatric Skilled Private Duty Nursing and Therapy Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Provider Relations preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Prior experience in a team environment (professional/academic).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- The ability to build relationships with employees, clients, and other departments.
- Management of field employees per Pediatric Home Healthcare Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains schedules for all patients and nurses.
- Sets pay rates for nurses in the field.
- Promotes open communication between all departments.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as well as corporate goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates professional behavior and always serves as a role model for staff.
- Performs specific projects as requested by the Account Manager.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, ability to quickly learn payroll and scheduling software.
- Ability to navigate KanTime, a home healthcare software tool.
At Pediatric Home Healthcare, our employees are family. We recognize that our success depends upon our world-class team of nurses, caregivers, and staff. We strive to go above and beyond in offering a work environment that is second to none. In addition to offering numerous opportunities for continued career growth, we also provide ongoing support designed to aid you in the often-taxing job of balancing your professional and home lives.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a full range of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Sick and Personal days
- Paid holidays
- Plus more!