Talent Sourcing Specialist
Pediatric Home Healthcare
The Sourcing Specialist searches online portfolio sites and social networks for identifying potential candidates & sends qualifying candidates to the recruiting team. The goal is to build a sound talent pipeline that will address not only current but also the future hiring needs for Pediatric Home Healthcare.
Where children matter most! Texas Kids joined Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC, in 2019. Pediatric Home Healthcare is a Pediatric Skilled Private Duty Nursing & Therapy Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring kind, hardworking employees in both the field and office. Our mission is to improve the lives of medically fragile children through communication, clinical excellence and compassionate care.
- Using social media channels (e.g.: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) for finding and connecting with prospective candidates
- Reviewing resumes and online portfolios for pre-qualifying candidates
- Measuring and reporting on recruiting metrics.
- Identifying future staffing needs for the purpose of proactively sourcing potential hires.
- Logging candidates’ information in the Applicant Tracking System of the company.
- Developing a network comprising of industry professionals and potential candidates
- Asking for referrals from external/internal networks to build candidate database for current and future openings.
- Sending recruiting emails as needed and following up with candidates
- Collaborating with Recruiting Team for identifying the needs of each location.
- Manage internal & external job boards & advertising.
- Prior experience as a Sourcing Specialist
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with resume databases, social networks, and professional sites
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Ability to multitask and handle various positions simultaneously
- Ability to write business and recruiting emails
- Exceptional verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details