Speech Language Pathologist
San Antonio, TX
Pediatric Home Healthcare
Where children matter most! A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Pediatric Therapy and Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and office.
We have multiple kiddos in San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas. Apply today to learn about the multiple opportunities available.
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Continuing Education (i.e., Trach and vent training provided; monthly, hands-on learning experiences)
- Uncapped nurse referral bonus
- Vacation accrual
- Perform clinical assessment to identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare/revise and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, phone orders and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze patient needs and administer appropriate care as ordered by physician.
- Applies concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission of disease.
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat feeding, swallowing, speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board which includes clinical and written feeding and swallowing competencies implemented by the company to maintain highest standards of quality.
- Provides appropriate plan, treatment, and evaluation for feeding, swallowing, speech, language, and cognitive disorders with appropriate tests and measurements. Maintain pertinent records of specific tests performed and progress made.