Pediatric Home Healthcare
San Antonio, TX
Where children matter most! Texas Kids joined Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC, in 2019. Pediatric Home Healthcare is a Pediatric Skilled Private Duty Nursing & Therapy Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring kind, hard-working employees in both the field and office. Our mission is to improve the lives of medically fragile children through communication, clinical excellence and compassionate care.
Primary function is to facilitate the referral intake process, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, the patient/client, their family, and the referral source.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Management of referrals
- Obtain orders and authorization
- Parent conversations every week
- Help find coverage
- Authorization Submission
- Follow up
- Notification letter for no response referrals
- Honor authorization for insurance changes
- Submission of new evaluation authorizations needed
- Keeping parents informed of referral progress
- Make sure referral log is up-to-date online
- Keep Therapist and Family up to date on referral process
- Emailing and tracking Benefits agreements/Admission packets/Consents
- Experience: One years’ experience with a home health agency or medical office/ Insurance company.
- Skills: Organization, Detail orientated
- Transportation: Reliable transportation
- Bi-Lingual: Spanish
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Sick and Personal days
- Paid holidays
- Plus more!