Pediatric Home Healthcare
Where Children Matter Most! A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Pediatric Therapy and Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and office.
We have multiple kiddos in Spring, TX and surrounding areas. Apply today to learn about the different opportunities available.
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Continuing Education (i.e., Trach and vent training provided; monthly, hands-on learning experiences)
- Uncapped nurse referral bonus
- Vacation accrual
- Perform clinical assessment; Identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, phone orders and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis. Revise the POC based on evaluation, ongoing assessment data.
- Performs and oversees other team members, when applicable, in the performance of patient care that is consistent with patient’s needs and desires.
- Applies concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission of disease.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Plan and provide appropriate treatment for neuro-muscular, neurological and orthopedic disorders based on medical referral and therapy assessment.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board.
- Assist/instruct patient/ family in transfer techniques appropriate to patient abilities. Instruct on use of equipment such as walkers, wheelchair, canes, etc., in a safe manner. Utilize appropriate therapy equipment specific to patient diagnosis and needs.
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency.