Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Pediatric Home Healthcare
Where children matter most! A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Pediatric Therapy and Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and office.
We have multiple kiddos in Pearland, TX and surrounding areas. Apply today to learn about the different opportunities available.
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Continuing Education (i.e., Trach and vent training provided; monthly, hands-on learning experiences)
- Uncapped nurse referral bonus
- Vacation accrual
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing
- Hold a current Texas State license as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN, LPN)
- Have proof of current and agency-accepted CPR.
- Possess a current Texas driver’s license.
- Have reliable transportation and proof of current and valid auto liability insurance.
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice / pediatric competency.
- Able to meet patient/family individualized needs.
- Ability to lift patients when applicable.
- Can make quick decisions.
- IV Infusion and PICC Line experience, a plus.