Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Pediatric Home Healthcare
Why choose Pediatric Home Healthcare?
Where children matter most! A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. At PHH, value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. This is demonstrated through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and office.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- The flexibility of our PTO plan allows you to set your own priorities & use it for any number of events in your life.
- 1:1 Nurse-to-Patient Ratio
- Building a relationship with your patients is one of the most rewarding aspects of the care that we provide.
- Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- We offer comprehensive & competitive medical and dental benefits, offering multiple options for you to choose from.
- 401K Retirement Planning
- We prioritize your financial well-being and assist you in planning for your future retirement goals.
- Continuing Education
- We encourage Professional Development and offer multiple training opportunities as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
- Career Advancement
- PHH has an ‘Internal Promotion’ first mentality. We want you to grow your career with us as.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Vocational Nursing.
- Hold a current Texas State license as a Licensed Vocation Nurse (LVN).
- Have reliable transportation and proof of current and valid auto liability insurance.
- Ability to lift patients when applicable.
- IV Infusion and PICC Line experience, a plus.
Apply today to learn more!
Looking for the RN application? Here.