Director of Patient Care Services
El Paso, TX
Pediatric Home Health Care
Where children matter most! A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare is a Pediatric Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and office.
We are looking for a compassionate Director of Patient Care Services who is both career-oriented and dedicated to making children healthy. You should be highly deadline- and detail-oriented, with strong clinical skills as well as a hands-on, lead-by-example management style. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact in a professional and empathetic manner with both caregiving staff and patients and their families.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Current and valid Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse; management experience, required.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in home health care.
- Current and valid Texas driver’s license.
- Reliable vehicle with valid and current proof of liability insurance.
- Ability to travel locally and work in patient homes as needed.
- Strong English language skills; bilingual in Spanish, a plus.
- Provides 24 hour/day, seven (7) days/week on-call coverage.