Registered Nurse – Case Manager
Pediatric Home Healthcare
Where children matter most! A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Pediatric Therapy and Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and office.
As a Case Manager, your overall goal is to ensure the highest quality of patient home care through direct case management. You will be responsible for performing and documenting pediatric patient assessments, ensuring documentation submitted to insurance is thoroughly completed, and conducting Skills Reviews for field nurse applicants all while ensuring Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC complies with Regulatory and Policy standards.
This is a great opportunity for you to transition from hospital work to a management position with a company that is dedicated to making children and their families our number one priority.
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Continuing Education (i.e., Trach and vent training provided; monthly, hands-on learning experiences)
- Uncapped nurse referral bonus
- Vacation accrual
** = Benefits vary based on status
We are looking for a compassionate Case Manager who is both career-oriented and dedicated to making children healthy. You should be highly deadline- and detail-oriented, with strong clinical skills as well as a hands-on, lead-by-example management style. It is also important that you display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact in a professional and empathetic manner with both caregiving staff and patients and their families.
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Current and valid Registered Nurse license in the state of Texas.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in pediatric, NICU or home healthcare beside nursing.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in pediatric home healthcare is strongly preferred.
- Valid Texas driver’s license and reliable vehicle with valid and current proof of liability insurance.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS from American Red Cross or American Heart Association (or subsidiary).
- Strong English language skills; bilingual in Spanish preferred.