El Paso, TX
Pediatric Home Healthcare
Where Children Matter Most! A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a Pediatric Therapy and Skilled Private Duty Nursing Agency. We value children’s well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and office.
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Continuing Education (i.e., Trach and vent training provided; monthly, hands-on learning experiences)
- Uncapped nurse referral bonus
- Vacation accrual
In this management role, the Account Manager will be the key to your office’s success. This position puts you in an environment to grow your office while being led by our upper management team. As the Account Manager, you will be tasked with overseeing the day to day operations of your office, including but not limited to scheduling, billing, insurance authorizations for patients, as well as daily communications with nurses and patient’s families to keep strong relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Provider Relations.
- 1-2 years of managerial experience (preferably in a healthcare setting).
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Ability to build relationships with employees and clients.
- Ability to source and recruit qualified personnel.
- Desire to learn and grow in role.
- Customer service/interpersonal skills, preferred.
- Finance/sales background, a plus.